8 Steps On How To Become Your Own Publisher
8 Steps On How To Become Your Own Publisher

8 Steps On How To Become Your Own Publisher

I am currently reading ‘The $100 Startup‘ by Chris Guillebeau. Up till where I have read, I think that this is the best book out of all the ones that I’ve read in recent times. So, the following post is sourced from The $100 Startup Chapter 4: THE RISE OF THE ROAMING ENTREPRENEUR.

Pursue these means to enter the data distributing business. Each progression can be made progressively convoluted, yet they all identify with this essential outline.

8 Steps On How To Become Your Own Publisher

1. Find a point that individuals will pay to find out about. It helps in the event that you are a specialist on the subject, however on the off chance that not, that is the thing that examination is for.

2. Capture the data in one of three ways:

  • Write it down.
  • Record sound or video.
  • Produce a mix of a and b.

3. Combine your materials into an item: a digital book or computerized bundle that can be downloaded by buyers.

4. Create an offer. What precisely are you selling, and for what reason should individuals make a move on it?

5. Decide on a reasonable, esteem based cost for your offer.

6. Find an approach to get paid. PayPal.com is the most pervasive strategy, with the capacity to acknowledge installment from clients in excess of 180 nations. Other options are available if you need more flexibility.

7. Publish the offer and get the word out.

8. Cash in and head to the shoreline! (This step may require further effort.)


So, that was the 8 Steps On How To Become Your Own Publisher according to Chris’s The $100 Startup. It’s a must-read book for everyone and I really think that whoever you are or whatever your profession is, do buy this book and give it a read. You won’t regret it!

You can buy the copy of The $100 Startup by clicking, here.


We at Booxoul try our best to alleviate the problems that writer/author suffers from.

We know how much hard work has an author put into a book and more on getting it published but let me tell you a truth, my friend. This is just 25% of the work. The other 75% is marketing.

A Product without marketing is like winking at a hot girl in dark. Only you know that you winked!

Your book is your product and we know, how precious it is to you and thus, we try our best to keep you out of all the marketing fuss.

We provide services to review, proof-read, and promote your book and you can surely rely on us.

So, we won’t say that YOU’RE ONLY A CLICK AWAY FROM BECOMING A BESTSELLER AUTHOR or something like that. Though this line sounds super cool. Anyways, you can contact us on any of our social media platforms (link below) or can directly mail us at [email protected]ail.com

Find us HERE!

FACEBOOK | GOODREADS | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE 

Also, if you have any bookish query or if you want us to review some book or if you want some recommendation list, then do let us know in the comments. We will love to work on that 🙂


Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase one of these products, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I have used and love. If you enjoy Booxoul, using these affiliate links is one way to support our blog. 🙂

Also, read: 5 Books Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Should Read

 

Apoorv

...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *